2015年3月29日星期日

week⑩Forced ConnectionB

      Today class titel is Forced Connection but in fact,today we do the reasearch and get idea about next class presentation"100 years later".About this project we need image one thing 100 years later.creative this thing become useful.

      my idea is How to save the egg,so my project titel is "100 years later,the egg save.

      I think the egg save on 100 years later need more safety and material simplenness so I need
=Create a structure out of straws
=Tape that will hold the egg

=Break its fall from a height of 2 metres



This is idea 1,Wrap the egg tightly in straws


To create a protective cocoon around it, then add another box of straws around





This is idea 2.Align the straws to form a raft like flat piece

Then warp around the egg



           Flow the idea2 made a concise model






 Reflection
     
       Creative thinking lesson had helped me widen my imagination. It had made me think out of the box for ideas and in designing.
      
       This module not only allowed me to think in many different ways to achieve a same rusult but to think of the ways to creative ways. This module aslo allowed me to force connect two complete different things and form a design or a product.
     

       By learning this creative thinking module,I am hoping that in the future design studies  or career, it would help me think out of the box and niden further my imagination for future designs and products.

没有评论:

发表评论